If you Google “goals in life”, you’ll get almost 3 billion results. Yes, you read that right. Billion.
There’s a good reason why. It’s widely recognized that having clear goals is essential to achieving success in all areas of your life; relationships, career, health, finances, spirituality, learning, growth, business, you name it.
In fact, setting goals has many benefits:
- They support you to live an exciting, fulfilling and meaningful life.
- They give you something to focus on and work towards.
- They help you identify what you want and what’s most important to you.
- They show you where you’re going and how much progress you’re making.
- They inform major decisions in your life and give you a North Star to stay grounded.
- They provide direction in your life and clarity in decision-making.
- They drive motivation and inspiration.
- They accelerate your accomplishments and provides a…