Salt New York Warm Tan Radiant Crème Tint Pro ($16.00 for 0.15 oz.) is a light, golden copper with strong, warm undertones and a luminous, lightly pearlized sheen. The color coverage was semi-sheer and buildable (to about mostly opaque coverage), while the texture was lightweight, spreadable, and emollient without being too tacky or thin, so it wasn’t prone to lifting up my base products. It wore nicely for seven and a half hours before fading/moving a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Tom Ford Beauty Pieno Sole (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Jingle All the Way Bronzer (LE, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Snow Bunny (PiP, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Jubilation (Right) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Stila Bronze (PiP, $32.00) is…