At some point, you might need or want to take parenting classes. Reasons to take a parenting class include:
- You’re a new parent and feel clueless.
- You’re going through a divorce
- You have a very difficult child or violence home
- You’re required to take court-ordered parenting or co-parenting classes
- You are seeking a parenting course for autism, teenagers or another special need
- Anger management is an issue
- You just want to be a more confident mom or dad
Studies find that parenting classes have the potential to create a smoother home environment and better outcomes for children, as well as the parents, co-parenting relationships, and the overall family and household wellbeing.
Plus, even great parents can learn something new — after all, Tiger Woods has a swing coach!
You’re probably wondering, “Are there parenting classes near me?”
And there might be. In fact, depending on…