Once Bitten, Ice Shy
MAC Once Bitten, Ice Shy Lipstick ($20.00 for 0.1 oz.) has a translucent base with flecks of silver and lavender pearl and micro-sparkle. It is described as “sheer” by the brand, which was apt. The texture was lightweight, thin, and had just enough emollience to apply comfortably, though I felt the texture of the larger sparkles slightly when I pressed my lips together. It lasted for two and a half hours on me and felt non-drying.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Guerlain #999 (P, $33.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Lily (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Anastasia Blizzard (LE, $20.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Diva (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Urban Decay White Lie (P,…