Laura Mercier Fuchsia Delicat Rouge Essentiel Silky Crème Lipstick ($32.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a bright, fuchsia pink with cooler, blue undertones and a cream finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which applied comfortably across my lips as it did not tug.
The texture was lightweight, velvety with light slip, but it wasn’t the most forgiving of formulas as there was a bit of product that separated along deeper lip lines and a tendency to emphasize lip texture imperfections. It wore well for six hours and felt lightly hydrating over time.
- Sephora Twolips (14) (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Girl About Town (P, $20.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Hey Sailor (P, $22.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Caliente (P, $18.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Power Grab (P, $32.00) is darker, warmer (90%…