Eadie Scarlet (502)
Gucci Beauty Eadie Scarlet (502) Sheer Lipstick ($42.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a light-medium, pinky-red with subtle, cool undertones and a natural sheen. It had semi-sheer to medium coverage that applied evenly and smoothly across my lips without tugging.
The texture was lightweight, thin without feeling clingy, and comfortable to wear, and it didn’t seem to emphasize my lip lines–in fact, it smoothed out some of those finer lip lines. It wore well for four hours and was lightly hydrating over time.
- Gucci Beauty Diana Amber (508) (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, lighter, glossier (90% similar).
- Cle de Peau Red Carpet (LE, $65.00) is less shimmery, darker, more pigmented (90% similar).
- Burberry Cherry Red (301) (P, $34.00) is less shimmery, cooler, glossier (90% similar).
- YSL Rouge Tuxedo (45) (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Palpitante (102) (LE, $38.00)…