Colour Pop Hua Mulan Lux Lipstick ($7.00 for 0.12 oz.) is a muted, peachy-coral with warm undertones and a glossy, cream finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that adhered evenly and smoothly across my lips without tugging. The texture was lightweight, creamy with a touch of tackiness, which helped it stay in place, despite having a creamier feel. There was a smidgen of color in my deeper lip lines but not enough to be noticeable in person. It wore nicely for four and a half hours and was moisturizing over time.
- Charlotte Tilbury Carina’s Star (P, $37.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Bite Beauty Atlanta (LE, $26.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Virgo Moon (LE, $7.50) is darker, less glossy (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Benedetta (LE, $36.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Spring Roll (P, $7.00) is darker, less glossy…