1. Calligraphy. Practicing every day for a fortnight would improve penmanship.
2. What about astronomy? Get a few books and grab your binoculars and go outside for half an hour.
3. Candle making. You can get a decent enough starter kit on Amazon and it should do you until you learn the basics. It’s super addictive and fun! You become obsessed with formulas and whatnot very quickly. Bonus: you can choose how strong they will smell, have unlimited candles for your house to smell incredible, and you could even make a few bucks selling them if you’d like to go down that route.
4. Sewing. If you can’t already effect minor repairs to your own clothes, it’s damn useful.
5. Cross stitch. You can learn in 15-20 minutes and then it’s easy.
6. You can…